Business interruption natural disaster claims and issues seminar
Event Detail - Held 23 October 2014
In one hour we share some of the actual issues we experience and how we resolve differences to get to a fair claim settlement. We will be covering the following topics:
1. Adjustments clause applied in earthquake claims - Hotels, Tourism , Fashion retail
2. Overview of other claims issues
- Indemnity periods – introduction to how to calculate what length is needed
- Claim preparation costs - Why? When? Who? How much?
- Customers dependencies issues
- Additional increased costs of working vs increased costs vs permanent/MD reinstatement.
- Make up turnover
3. Questions and answers